Success is indeed only the tip of the iceberg, visible over the water surface. But it says nothing about, what you do not see – under the water surface, which is in fact the vast bigger part of the iceberg:
Hard Work, Persistance, Focus, Loyality, Disappointment, Struggle …
Careers in ZanTours
Since 1997, ZanTours is continuously developing and growing. We are committed to set the bar for Zanzibar tourism experiences. As a matter of a fact, are we always interested in talented people who want to be part of our ever growing family. Not to mention is, we expect integrity, honesty, will, respect let alone humbleness but moreover hard working to serve our clients.
If you are … confident, talented, furthermore loyal and reliable, further open to learn, let alone being responsible and trustworthy as well as honest!!!
Careers in ZanTours – Job Posts (NEW OPENINGS)
- Drivers – good English, defensive driving skills and moreover caring for guests and vehicle
- Airport Representative – perfect English, 2. language a must (either GERMAN, SPANISH or FRENCH)
- Sales Representatives – excellent English, good sales skills but moreover, honest, let alone presentable and also engaged
- Reservation – excellent computer skills with excellent English (verbal and writing) and moreover hard working
- Guides – excellent destination knowledge, valid guide license, guiding in English and FRENCH or GERMAN with at least 2 languages, not to mention good manners, customer care, polite and humble.
- GPS Controller – computer skilled, administrative degree a MUST
- Fuel Controller – computer skilled, financial degree a MUST, excellent EXCEL skills
How to apply in ZanTours
All candidates need to submit following documents to be considered as a candidate:
- FULL CV
- ALL CERTIFICATES
- REFERENCE LETTERS
- COVER LETTER WITH POSITION YOU APPLY FOR
If you are interested in working with us and be part of the ZanTours Family, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. But not to forget to follow above instruction to be considered as a candidate!